Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pinto Art Museum (Antipolo City)

The "Earth" without "art" is just "eh"

I know most of you have visited this museum, but allow me to jump into the bandwagon even if I am a little too late hehehe. I visited the museum when it was raining hard so I was not able to enjoy the sun lounges around the vicinity. It would have been a perfect area to exchange stories with your friends. No need to worry where to eat as Bizu caters the cafes found here.

 Here are some photos I was able to take during my little trip up north.

My most favorite piece of art in the exhibit :) It reminds me of movies about robots or something. I want this piece in my future home.

Don't you think the art found here are very modern? I didn't want to post everything to still entice you to visit the museum yourselves.

Entrance Fee
P100 for students
P180 for non-students

Visit their Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment